Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Sew It All is premiering in Denver, CO and Portland, OR this month! Location Station Date Time California San Bernardino KVCR HDTV Saturday, July 02 9:30AM San Bernardino KVCR HDTV Saturday, July 09 9:30AM San Bernardino KVCR HDTV Saturday, July … Continue reading
It’s exciting and rewarding to pass on the love of sewing to a child. Occasionally, boys are left out of the sewing loop, despite the fact that they have just as much interest as girls in creating their own projects … Continue reading
Liberty London has produced beautiful and iconic printed cotton fabric for decades. Now they have exciting news for sewists: On Monday, Liberty announced the release of a new home sewing book! Get a sneak peek at some of the gorgeous … Continue reading
Join Amy Butler’s effort to support those affected by the devastating natural disasters in Japan and the Southern U.S. Amy has organized a raffle to win a Sweet Life goodie bag, including books, patterns, fabric and more. The tickets are … Continue reading
Today marks the official start of SUMMER!!! I think most people will say they love to get outdoors during the summer, but sometimes it’s just too hot to do anything. Those “too hot” days are perfect for sitting in an … Continue reading
When I was little, I watched the Miss USA pageants religiously. I made ballots and forced my sister to vote along with me during the episode. When Vanessa Williams won the pageant in the early 80s (before she was stripped … Continue reading