Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Sew It All is premiering in Denver, CO and Portland, OR this month! Location Station Date Time California San Bernardino KVCR HDTV Saturday, July 02 9:30AM San Bernardino KVCR HDTV Saturday, July 09 9:30AM San Bernardino KVCR HDTV Saturday, July … Continue reading
It’s exciting and rewarding to pass on the love of sewing to a child. Occasionally, boys are left out of the sewing loop, despite the fact that they have just as much interest as girls in creating their own projects … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked you to share your favorite summer projects, and it was lots of fun reading your answers. We randomly selected from among the commenters, and the lucky winner is … Continue reading
Happy Free Stuff Friday! Just in time for 4th of July fireworks next weekend, today you can enter to win Fireworks craft ink from Tsukineko. This innovative water-based spray ink creates shimmery effects on both light and dark surfaces. For … Continue reading
Liberty London has produced beautiful and iconic printed cotton fabric for decades. Now they have exciting news for sewists: On Monday, Liberty announced the release of a new home sewing book! Get a sneak peek at some of the gorgeous … Continue reading
Join Amy Butler’s effort to support those affected by the devastating natural disasters in Japan and the Southern U.S. Amy has organized a raffle to win a Sweet Life goodie bag, including books, patterns, fabric and more. The tickets are … Continue reading