Join Amy Butler’s effort to support those affected by the devastating natural disasters in Japan and the Southern U.S. Amy has organized a raffle to win a Sweet Life goodie bag, including books, patterns, fabric and more. The tickets are only $10 and there will be three lucky winners. All of the profits from the raffle will be donated to the American Red Cross. Visit Amy Butler (click on “What’s New”) to find out how to participate, and be sure to spread the word to your sewing buddies!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sewing for the Bump: Maternity (and Beyond!) Sewing Patterns
- Top 5 Raglan Sewing Patterns for Women
- Simplicity 8093 Pants Sewalong with Mimi G, week 1: Selecting Pant Fabric
- Sergers in the Costume Shop
- 13th Annual Denver Paper Fashion Show 2017 #paperfashionshow2017
- Sew Your Stash: Creative Busting
- Perfect Fit: How to Find the Apex with Joi Mahon
- Sew Along with Mimi G, Mimi G Style
- Sewing for Good: 9 Sewing Charities that Need Your Help
- Wardrobe Planning: Too Many Distractions
Read From Our Archives