Join Amy Butler’s effort to support those affected by the devastating natural disasters in Japan and the Southern U.S. Amy has organized a raffle to win a Sweet Life goodie bag, including books, patterns, fabric and more. The tickets are only $10 and there will be three lucky winners. All of the profits from the raffle will be donated to the American Red Cross. Visit Amy Butler (click on “What’s New”) to find out how to participate, and be sure to spread the word to your sewing buddies!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Wardrobe Planning: Too Many Distractions
- Ravenna Blouse Sew Along, Week 3: Applying Bias Tape
- Spring & Summer Handmade Wardrobe Planning, Part 2
- Ravenna Blouse Sew Along, Week 2: Installing an Exposed Zipper
- Spring and Summer Handmade Wardrobe Planning
- Sew Along with Kimberly Payne, Straight Stitch Designs
- Ravenna Blouse Sew Along, Week 1: How to Sew Darts
- Statement Sleeves! Sewing’s Hot Focus + Tips From Linda Reynold’s Master Class in Set-In Sleeves
- And the Winner of the Modern Machine Embroidery Giveaway Is…
- Giveaway: Modern Machine Embroidery by Lisa Archer
Read From Our Archives