Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: June 2011
When I was little, I watched the Miss USA pageants religiously. I made ballots and forced my sister to vote along with me during the episode. When Vanessa Williams won the pageant in the early 80s (before she was stripped … Continue reading
Did you hear the news? Our Editor-in-Chief, Ellen March, is expecting her first child next month! A few weeks ago we had a baby shower at the office for Ellen and the Sew News and CME staff teamed up to … Continue reading
Check out the updated Sew It All June schedule for your local air date and time. We are now airing in NEW regions, including San Bernardino, CA and San Francisco, CA! The schedule is organized alphabetically by state. Location Station … Continue reading