Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: June 2011
When I was little, I watched the Miss USA pageants religiously. I made ballots and forced my sister to vote along with me during the episode. When Vanessa Williams won the pageant in the early 80s (before she was stripped … Continue reading
Did you hear the news? Our Editor-in-Chief, Ellen March, is expecting her first child next month! A few weeks ago we had a baby shower at the office for Ellen and the Sew News and CME staff teamed up to … Continue reading
Check out the updated Sew It All June schedule for your local air date and time. We are now airing in NEW regions, including San Bernardino, CA and San Francisco, CA! The schedule is organized alphabetically by state. Location Station … Continue reading