Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked you what has been your favorite Sew News project this year and why? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Lori M.! She won the … Continue reading
We have another HUGE Free Stuff Friday giveaway today! Enter to win the new Triple Bright Lamp from Daylight Company (MSRP: $179.99). The lamp is a professional high-power workstation lamp, lighting up wide areas on your desk, work station , … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked you what have you sewn for newborn babies or children, and we now have a ton of great ideas for Ellen’s little one. We randomly selected one winner … Continue reading
We are very happy to announce that our Editor-in-Chief, Ellen March, is celebrating her first week with the new addition to her family, an adorable baby boy! Congratulations to Ellen and her husband! Since this is a very special week, … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked you to submit your best sewing tips and tricks, and we found out that you all are very creative! We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations … Continue reading
We’re looking for some fresh, unique sewing tips and tricks. Give us your best sewing tip or handy dandy trick for your chance to win a collection of Vintage Chic Stackable Reproduction Vintage buttons from JHB! From the responses, we’ll … Continue reading