We’re so happy to announce the launch of the new and much improved Sewing District site! We’ve been hard at work for the last few months upgrading and revamping the site to create a user-friendly, interactive community site for sewing enthusiasts.
- The new site has exciting sewing forums with improved comment functionality, where you can discuss everything sewing-related and non-sewing-related activities with your online sewing peers.
- We’re introducing an enhanced project gallery, where you can easily upload your latest project image. You can describe the project design concept, fabric choices and construction process for the Sewing District community to view and comment on.
- The community blog is a new concept where you, the member, can write a blog post about anything from an in-depth looking at a sewing project or technique, a sewing event happening in your area or a personal experience related to sewing.
- Submit your sewing tips and tricks to share with others or discover a tip that will make your sewing easier.
- Download a variety of free sewing patterns, including garments and accessories. The patterns are always updating, so you’ll never run out of projects to stitch up.
- Discover our favorite sewing-related websites, including blogs, publications, fabric, machine and notions companies and online shopping sites.
To enter the giveaway, register at sewingdistrict.com, and then comment in the forum, upload a project to the gallery, post a sewing tip or blog. We’ll randomally select a winner from all of the comments and posts on Wednesday, August 17th. The more you comment and post, the more times you’re entered to win!