Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew News 2018 – New Year, New Columns!
- January is Hot Tea Month! Celebrate In Style
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Season 6, Episode 3
- Need A Warm Hat This Weekend?
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Episode 1 Recap
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: August 2011
I had a great full day of classes the ASG Conference today! Last night’s fashion show featured some very stunning garments, so I was already inspired to learn and absorb today. I’m a huge fan of vintage styles and patterns, … Continue reading
I’m so excited to be blogging from the American Sewing Guild Conference in Los Angeles! I arrived this afternoon and got a chance to check out the great vendors in the Exhibit Hall. Now I’m getting revved up to check … Continue reading
It’s day 3 of our Sew It All 13 Days of Giveaways on our blog! Remember to enter to win each day by answering a question in the Comments section. Also, we will be giving away a GRAND PRIZE, your … Continue reading
It’s day 2 of our Sew It All 13 Days of Giveaways on our blog! Remember to enter to win each day by answering a question in the Comments section. Also, we will be giving away a GRAND PRIZE, your … Continue reading
Here at Sew News, we have a serious Project Runway obsession, which is why we’re so excited that another hometown designer, Fallene Wells, made it onto Season 9, now airing on Lifetime. We love Fallene’s playful, colorful style, and have … Continue reading
Today we’re kicking off the Sew It All 13 Days of Giveaways on our blog! Sew It All premiered earlier this year across the nation on PBS to a great response from viewers and we wanted to say thanks for … Continue reading