Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
- Tell Us What You Sewed This Past Year!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked if you had any special tricks or tools to help you stay healthy in the sewing room? Everyone had such great advice and I can’t wait to try … Continue reading
It’s time for another Free Stuff Friday! Today, we’re giving away Crafter’s Comfort Gloves and a Shoulder Saver from Creative Comfort by Dritz. For your chance to win, answer this question in the comments section: Do you have any special … Continue reading
We’re so happy to announce the launch of the new and much improved Sewing District site! We’ve been hard at work for the last few months upgrading and revamping the site to create a user-friendly, interactive community site for … Continue reading
We are so excited because today we met (and exceeded!) our goal of 10,000 “likes” on Facebook! We love being able to connect with you, get your opinion, hear about what you’re sewing and find out exactly what you want … Continue reading
Join Bernina educator, Susan Beck, in a fun (and FREE) Just Sew It! webinar. You’ll learn a few easy embellishment techniques: needle felting, decorative stitching, and bobbin play – all on one cool project! The lesson also includes couching techniques … Continue reading
Hope you had a great weekend! I loved reading through your answers to our Free Stuff Friday question about how to revamp and recycle clothing. So many creative and clever ideas! We randomly selected from the commenters, and the lucky … Continue reading