Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Tomorrow is the first day of October and already the leaves are changing and the weather is cooling down. This time of year makes me want to cuddle up in a comfy pair of pajamas and watch a movie. What … Continue reading
DDI Designers hard at work (courtesy denverdesignincubator.com) This Friday, Project Runway’s Fallene Wells is presenting Forever Darling, an exciting fashion event that will benefit the Denver Design Incubator. The DDI is a great resource for local fashion professionals to create … Continue reading
I just got back from another great American Sewing Expo in Novi, MI. As always, there were great fabric, notions, pattern and design vendors and I got to compete in the Passion for Fashion contest again! This year’s contest was … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our first-day of-fall Free Stuff Friday. We asked what your favorite autumn project is, and randomly selected from among the entrants. Marlene W. is the winner–congrats, Marlene! Here’s her answer: “I love making table runners, … Continue reading
Happy Friday and first day of autumn! As a tribute to the last lovely flowers of fall, we’re giving away the cool Kafflower! Pattern from La Todera Sewing and Craft Patterns. Make this beautiful bloom into a brooch to dress … Continue reading
Happy National Sewing Month! The Corpus Christie chapter of the American Sewing Guild celebrated on Tuesday by hosting an all-day event at a local mall to sew items for charity. How have you been celebrating this month? Here are a … Continue reading