Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 3: How to Hem Knits
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 2: How to Sew a Knit Neckband
- Sew Happy – an interview with author Sanae Ishida (+ giveaway!)
- Sewing the Gallery Tunic
- Pretty Options for Plus + Curvy Size (And A Giveaway!)
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 1: How to Cut Knits
- Weekend Sewing: The Linden Edition
- National Wear Red Day Is Today! + A Heart Healthy Giveaway!
- Perfect Fit: Bonus Info with Joi Mahon
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 3: Bagging a Jacket Lining
Read From Our Archives
Daily Archives: September 6, 2011
Today we’re announcing Day 13 winners and the winner of the grand prize, a copy of Sew It All, Season 1! You were automatically entered to win the grand prize every time you commented on a giveaway day question. Congratulations … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: “What sewing techniques do you usually need to reference during a project?” We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Kay Shelnutt! Please email your mailing … Continue reading