Thanks to everyone for entering our first-day of-fall Free Stuff Friday. We asked what your favorite autumn project is, and randomly selected from among the entrants. Marlene W. is the winner–congrats, Marlene! Here’s her answer: “I love making table runners, fleece pj pants and using the pretty fall fabrics to make jackets, jumpers and anything else I have time for now that I’m not outside as much.” All great ideas! We hope you had a great weekend, and stay tuned for another free stuff giveaway this Friday.
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
Read From Our Archives