Thanks to everyone for entering our first-day of-fall Free Stuff Friday. We asked what your favorite autumn project is, and randomly selected from among the entrants. Marlene W. is the winner–congrats, Marlene! Here’s her answer: “I love making table runners, fleece pj pants and using the pretty fall fabrics to make jackets, jumpers and anything else I have time for now that I’m not outside as much.” All great ideas! We hope you had a great weekend, and stay tuned for another free stuff giveaway this Friday.
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
Read From Our Archives