Thanks to everyone for entering our first-day of-fall Free Stuff Friday. We asked what your favorite autumn project is, and randomly selected from among the entrants. Marlene W. is the winner–congrats, Marlene! Here’s her answer: “I love making table runners, fleece pj pants and using the pretty fall fabrics to make jackets, jumpers and anything else I have time for now that I’m not outside as much.” All great ideas! We hope you had a great weekend, and stay tuned for another free stuff giveaway this Friday.
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives