Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Thanks to everyone for participating in our Free Stuff Friday giveaway! You all have so many great ideas for using Sweet Stitches! We randomly chose from everyone who commented and Susie D. is the lucky winner. Susie says, “I would … Continue reading
Happy Free Stuff Friday! Today we’re giving away a copy of Sweet Stitches from the Heart, which includes more than 70 Project Ideas and 900 Stitch Motifs for hand embroidery and cross-stitch. To enter to for a chance to win, … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Do you upcycle or transform any thrift store finds into new clothing? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Lydia V.! Please email email@example.com with … Continue reading
TGIF, especially because you can enter to win the new book, ReSew: Turn thrift-Store Finds into Fabulous Designs by Jenny Wilding Cardon from Martingale & Company (MSRP: $24.99). The book is filled with fun DIY and upcycling projects to create … Continue reading
Today we’re announcing Day 13 winners and the winner of the grand prize, a copy of Sew It All, Season 1! You were automatically entered to win the grand prize every time you commented on a giveaway day question. Congratulations … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: “What sewing techniques do you usually need to reference during a project?” We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Kay Shelnutt! Please email your mailing … Continue reading