Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
- 7 Easy Summer Pieces To Add To Your Wardrobe
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 3 Preview
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 1: Fabric Choice & Pattern Elements
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Happy Halloween and welcome to a special edition of Free Stuff Monday! To celebrate, we’re giving away the Pom-Pom Pals Book and Craft Kit. The kit comes equipped with everything you need to create your own menagerie of cute and … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for participating in our Free Stuff Friday contest last week. We asked which episode from Sew It All is your favorite. We randomly drew from the commenters, and Eileen is the winner of the great book Sewn … Continue reading
It’s time for another Free Stuff Friday! Our prize today is the lovely book Sewn by Hand: Two Dozen Projects Stitched with Needle & Thread. Sewn by Hand was written by Susan Wasinger, who appeared on the first season of … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Do you sell any of your sewing or crafts? If so, do you sell your items to make a living for some extra income, and do you sell … Continue reading
Enter to win The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and Online by Kari Chapin from Storey Publishing. Learn all about how to make money doing something you love! For your chance to win your own copy … Continue reading
Have you started sewing Halloween costumes and decorations? Don’t miss these fast and FREE Halloween sewing projects: If you need a last minute costume, choose from 13 cute characters featured in Masquerade Ball, including patterns and full instructions. For easy … Continue reading