On Friday night, I attended Forever Darling, an exciting fashion event benefiting the Denver Design Incubator and produced by Fallene Wells of Project Runway Season 9. Fellow Colorado Project Runway alums Mondo Guerra and Julie Tierney were also in attendance, cheering on the eleven local designers as they debuted their collections in a super swanky 1920s-inspired atmosphere. It was awesome seeing the results of the designers’ hard work, and I can’t wait for Forever Darling 5! Check out these photos from the show and be sure to share which looks are your favorites:
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
Read From Our Archives