On Friday night, I attended Forever Darling, an exciting fashion event benefiting the Denver Design Incubator and produced by Fallene Wells of Project Runway Season 9. Fellow Colorado Project Runway alums Mondo Guerra and Julie Tierney were also in attendance, cheering on the eleven local designers as they debuted their collections in a super swanky 1920s-inspired atmosphere. It was awesome seeing the results of the designers’ hard work, and I can’t wait for Forever Darling 5! Check out these photos from the show and be sure to share which looks are your favorites:
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Pants Pattern Review: Alexandria Peg Trousers
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 2: Double Welt Pockets
- A Look Into Steampunk: Fashion, Art & Technology
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 1: Interfacing for Bags
- Dorm DIY: Fabric Organizers
Read From Our Archives