On Friday night, I attended Forever Darling, an exciting fashion event benefiting the Denver Design Incubator and produced by Fallene Wells of Project Runway Season 9. Fellow Colorado Project Runway alums Mondo Guerra and Julie Tierney were also in attendance, cheering on the eleven local designers as they debuted their collections in a super swanky 1920s-inspired atmosphere. It was awesome seeing the results of the designers’ hard work, and I can’t wait for Forever Darling 5! Check out these photos from the show and be sure to share which looks are your favorites:
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
- And the Winner of the Sew4Home Bags and Totes Giveaway Is…
Read From Our Archives