Decorate your home for Halloween with these adorable little monster dolls, brought to you for FREE from Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores! Stitch a spooky little monster and then dress him in an interchangeable pirate, geek or witch costume. This would be a great Halloween project to sew with kids. Download the Monster Doll instructions and enjoy!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 1 Prep Work
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives