Decorate your home for Halloween with these adorable little monster dolls, brought to you for FREE from Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores! Stitch a spooky little monster and then dress him in an interchangeable pirate, geek or witch costume. This would be a great Halloween project to sew with kids. Download the Monster Doll instructions and enjoy!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Tea House Dress Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Selection
- 6 Fall Sewing Must-Haves with Allie Olson
- High-End Hack: Feather Trimmed Tank Styling
- Serger Seams for Garment Construction (+ FREE PROJECT!)
- High-End Hack: Feather Trimmed Tank Tutorial
- DIY Textiles: Plastic Bag Painting Technique
- All Things Fall (sewing!) with the August/September issue of Sew News
- DIY Textiles: Painted Brushstrokes Tips
- And the Winner of the Fat Quarter Home Giveaway Is…
- Fabric Dyeing: Flour Resist Technique – Tips and Tricks
Read From Our Archives