Decorate your home for Halloween with these adorable little monster dolls, brought to you for FREE from Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores! Stitch a spooky little monster and then dress him in an interchangeable pirate, geek or witch costume. This would be a great Halloween project to sew with kids. Download the Monster Doll instructions and enjoy!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives