Decorate your home for Halloween with these adorable little monster dolls, brought to you for FREE from Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores! Stitch a spooky little monster and then dress him in an interchangeable pirate, geek or witch costume. This would be a great Halloween project to sew with kids. Download the Monster Doll instructions and enjoy!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sundress Week: Jill’s Recommendations
- Sundress Week: Pattern Picks from BurdaStyle
- Travel Trio Sew Along, week 2: Self-Lining for Reversible Garments
- Sundress Week: Isla Dress Pattern by Made by Rae
- Sundress Week: Josie Dress by Christine Haynes for Sew News
- Creating Couture Embellishment: A Review & Giveaway
- Our Favorite Sundresses Of The Season!
- Favorite Wrap Dress Patterns
- Travel Trio Sew Along, Week 1: Tips for Working with Knit Fabrics
- Summer Sewing Inspiration is Here!
Read From Our Archives