Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Happy Friday! We hope you’ve been having an excellent first week of October. For our Free Stuff giveaway today, we have a special selection of jewelry-making supplies from Fire Mountain Gems and Beads, including beads, chain, jump rings, beading wire … Continue reading
Decorate your home for Halloween with these adorable little monster dolls, brought to you for FREE from Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores! Stitch a spooky little monster and then dress him in an interchangeable pirate, geek or witch costume. This … Continue reading
On Friday night, I attended Forever Darling, an exciting fashion event benefiting the Denver Design Incubator and produced by Fallene Wells of Project Runway Season 9. Fellow Colorado Project Runway alums Mondo Guerra and Julie Tierney were also in attendance, … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever stitched your own pjs? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Sherry Kelly! Please email email@example.com with your mailing address. Sherry won … Continue reading