Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Thanks to everyone for entering our Sew it All, Vol. 3 contest! We asked: What is your favorite Sew it All project for either Vol. 1 or Vol. 2? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Jenna! … Continue reading
We’re so excited that Sew it All, Volume 3 is now available in our online store and will be on newsstands nationwide Dec. 6! Volume 3 is packed with 50 fun and easy sewing projects to take you through the … Continue reading
Sew it All, Vol. 3 is almost here! This volume is the best yet, containing 50 easy projects, 8 sewing techniques explained and 19 FREE patterns!Check out this sneak peek at one of the fun projects, a cute and handy … Continue reading
If you’d like to take advantage of getting Sew News’ regular issues in your mailbox, there are two special offers available now. I want all our regular visitors and the blog hoppers to know about both of them. Choose your … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday giveaway! We asked: What inspires you to sew? We randomly chose one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Lisa! Please email email@example.com with your mailing address so we can send you … Continue reading
Happy Friday! Enter to win a copy of Bari J. Ackerman’s book, Inspired to Sew from Stash Books. To enter, post your answer to this question: What inspires you to sew? One lucky winner will be announced on Monday. Good luck!