Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sundress Week: Jill’s Recommendations
- Sundress Week: Pattern Picks from BurdaStyle
- Travel Trio Sew Along, week 2: Self-Lining for Reversible Garments
- Sundress Week: Isla Dress Pattern by Made by Rae
- Sundress Week: Josie Dress by Christine Haynes for Sew News
- Creating Couture Embellishment: A Review & Giveaway
- Our Favorite Sundresses Of The Season!
- Favorite Wrap Dress Patterns
- Travel Trio Sew Along, Week 1: Tips for Working with Knit Fabrics
- Summer Sewing Inspiration is Here!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Thanks to everyone for entering our Sew it All, Vol. 3 contest! We asked: What is your favorite Sew it All project for either Vol. 1 or Vol. 2? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Jenna! … Continue reading
We’re so excited that Sew it All, Volume 3 is now available in our online store and will be on newsstands nationwide Dec. 6! Volume 3 is packed with 50 fun and easy sewing projects to take you through the … Continue reading
Sew it All, Vol. 3 is almost here! This volume is the best yet, containing 50 easy projects, 8 sewing techniques explained and 19 FREE patterns!Check out this sneak peek at one of the fun projects, a cute and handy … Continue reading
If you’d like to take advantage of getting Sew News’ regular issues in your mailbox, there are two special offers available now. I want all our regular visitors and the blog hoppers to know about both of them. Choose your … Continue reading
I’m so excited to finally post about the amazing teaching experience I had at CKU (Creating Keepsakes University) at the end of October in La Jolla, CA. Our Associate Editor, Beth Bradley, created a super fun and easy sewing project … Continue reading
Hi All, I’ve been back from Fall Quilt Market in Houston for some time, and am JUST now getting to post this blog with a few (very few) photos from the show floor. This was my first Quilt Market with … Continue reading
Tomorrow Denver will celebrate the upcoming Yves Saint Laurent retrospective at the Denver Art Museum, as well as the opening of the city’s first H&M, with an exciting, real-time fashion competition called Cut ‘n’ Sew. Four local designers will have … Continue reading