Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
- 7 Easy Summer Pieces To Add To Your Wardrobe
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 3 Preview
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 1: Fabric Choice & Pattern Elements
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Thanks to everyone for entering last week’s Free Stuff Friday giveaway for two books: Sew Kawaii! 22 Simple Sewing Projects for Cool Kids of All Ages and Sew Your Own Pet Pillows: 12 Huggable Friends You Can Easily Make by … Continue reading
Hi All, I’ve been back from Fall Quilt Market in Houston for some time, and am JUST now getting to post this blog with a few (very few) photos from the show floor. This was my first Quilt Market with … Continue reading
Happy Free Stuff Friday and happy 11-11-11! Today we have a special double prize for double the winners–which means double your chances! Two lucky entrants will each receive the books Sew Kawaii! 22 Simple Sewing Projects for Cool Kids of … Continue reading
Tomorrow Denver will celebrate the upcoming Yves Saint Laurent retrospective at the Denver Art Museum, as well as the opening of the city’s first H&M, with an exciting, real-time fashion competition called Cut ‘n’ Sew. Four local designers will have … Continue reading
We’re happy to announce that both Sew it All Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 are now available as digital issues at quiltandsewshop.com! Digital issues are quickly downloaded to your computer and available at your fingertips for easy reading and reference, … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever sewn curtains before? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Linda! Please email email@example.com with your mailing address. Linda won a copy … Continue reading