Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Thanks to everyone for entering last week’s Free Stuff Friday giveaway for two books: Sew Kawaii! 22 Simple Sewing Projects for Cool Kids of All Ages and Sew Your Own Pet Pillows: 12 Huggable Friends You Can Easily Make by … Continue reading
Hi All, I’ve been back from Fall Quilt Market in Houston for some time, and am JUST now getting to post this blog with a few (very few) photos from the show floor. This was my first Quilt Market with … Continue reading
Happy Free Stuff Friday and happy 11-11-11! Today we have a special double prize for double the winners–which means double your chances! Two lucky entrants will each receive the books Sew Kawaii! 22 Simple Sewing Projects for Cool Kids of … Continue reading
Tomorrow Denver will celebrate the upcoming Yves Saint Laurent retrospective at the Denver Art Museum, as well as the opening of the city’s first H&M, with an exciting, real-time fashion competition called Cut ‘n’ Sew. Four local designers will have … Continue reading
We’re happy to announce that both Sew it All Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 are now available as digital issues at quiltandsewshop.com! Digital issues are quickly downloaded to your computer and available at your fingertips for easy reading and reference, … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever sewn curtains before? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Linda! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address. Linda won a copy … Continue reading