Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: December 2011
It’s Friday which means that you could be a winner! Enter to win these fun Amy Bradley Designs Quilt Squad greeting cards. 8 cards and 8 envelopes with 5 unique designs and blank insides for any occasion! Answer the following … Continue reading
I just wanted to keep you in suspense. Actually, we were all on Christmas vacation. Sorry ’bout that! Now I feel like we need a drumroll for this one. The winner of our Day 12 prize, Quick and Easy Pillows & Cushions … Continue reading
Thanks for all the great comments from yesterday’s question: How many times have you wounded yourself with a pin? I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve jabbed myself. The worst was when I was taking in my bridesmaid’s dress … Continue reading
Here we are, almost at the end of a fun 12 days! I hope you won something, and if you didn’t, Sew News hosts Free Stuff Friday every week, so check back for your chance to win! Thanks to all … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for sharing their favorite sewing gadgets for Day 9. I’m with Jamie and Lisa, I can’t live without my seam ripper. The Sewline fabric glue pen and the TrueGrips ruler adhesives go to Jan P., who said: … Continue reading
Happy Monday, readers! The winner of our Day 8 Giveaway is Chuck for his answer “My wife says I’m a beginner. Therefore I am.” We’re all sort of beginners. There’s always more to learn. Chuck won Sewing Machine Basics by … Continue reading