Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Thanks to everyone for all your posts yesterday! I loved reading all the homemade, heart-felt gift stories. My mother-in-law made us a beautiful crochet afghan one Christmas. It happened to be our puppy’s first Christmas and he literally consumed about … Continue reading
Our Day 5 prize, the Bag E Bottoms, goes to Blossom for her answer, “I’ve sewn a few simple tote bags, but haven’t attempted any handbags yet. These look very useful!” Thanks to everyone for their comments (and advice). Blossom, … Continue reading
Our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway prize for Day 5 is… Bag-E-Bottoms from Lazy Girl Designs! We’re giving away 3 different sizes of acrylic bases for making your own bags or giving structure to your favorite shopping bag that always sags … Continue reading
The winner of the Curtain Grommets from Dritz Home is Jenn M! We asked When was the last time you got/made new curtains? and Jenn answered “2 years ago I got new curtains for my bedroom. I went to a discount store … Continue reading
Yesterday a lot of readers answered that the home-dec project they wanted to make was curtains. Well, check out what we’re giving away today! Christmas Giveaway Day 4‘s prize is Curtain Grommets from Dritz Home. No tools required, just trace, … Continue reading
A winner has been selected! On Day 3 we asked: What home dec project do you want to sew? Linda T. won Sew Up a Home Makeover by Lexie Barnes (Storey Publishing) for her answer: “I have 3 vintage chairs that I … Continue reading