Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: December 2011
The winner of the Curtain Grommets from Dritz Home is Jenn M! We asked When was the last time you got/made new curtains? and Jenn answered “2 years ago I got new curtains for my bedroom. I went to a discount store … Continue reading
Yesterday a lot of readers answered that the home-dec project they wanted to make was curtains. Well, check out what we’re giving away today! Christmas Giveaway Day 4‘s prize is Curtain Grommets from Dritz Home. No tools required, just trace, … Continue reading
A winner has been selected! On Day 3 we asked: What home dec project do you want to sew? Linda T. won Sew Up a Home Makeover by Lexie Barnes (Storey Publishing) for her answer: “I have 3 vintage chairs that I … Continue reading
Check out this easy, cute serving tray project from Krylon. Can’t you just see a couple mugs of cocoa and a plate of sugar cookies on it at your Christmas party? Arguably the best part: costs only $18 to make … Continue reading
Our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway continues with the announcement of our Day 3 prize: Sew Up a Home Makeover by Lexie Barnes (Storey Publishing). Get 50 simple sewing projects to transform your space. Pick holiday fabrics and voila! You’ve … Continue reading
Congratulations to our Days 1 & 2 Christmas Giveaway winners! Our Day 1 giveaway winner answered this question: Would you make a stuffed toy for a Christmas gift? Who would you give it to? Shirley C. won Sew it, Stuff it: … Continue reading