Free Stuff Friday!

Enter to win Zipper Accents from Indygo Junction by Amy Barickman. We’re giving away two sets that include each include 1 yard of five cool zipper colors. The sets are perfect to use for any zipper embellishment project.

Check out Sew it All episode 205, “Hipper Zippers,” for a fun flower brooch using zippers.

zipper 300x231 Free Stuff Friday!Answer the following questions in the comments section to be entered to win:

Have you ever used zippers as a project embellishment?

Post your answer by 9 AM ET on Monday, when we’ll announce the winner. Good luck!

Free Stuff Friday!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

160 Responses to Free Stuff Friday!

1. Sharon Ball says:

I have not used zippers for embellishment, but have been seeing interesting ways to use them that are very tempting to try.

2. Yes,I enjoy mixing and matching zippers to add a different look to my project

3. christine mcleod says:

yes to trim the front of a jacket it turned out great

4. Danni Armstrong says:

No I haven’t tried this type of embellishment yet but it appears to be an interesting art form. Would like to try it out.

5. hallie says:

Although I often buy clothing with zipper embellishments, I have yet to make the leap into making my own. I’ve had a long running phobia in working with zippers ever since my first A-line skirt. Winning Amy Barickman’s kit would most likely be the first step toward curing me of my zipper anxiety disorder.

6. Becky Eldridge says:

No, I haven’t yet but I am thinking about it. IF I can get my sewing room in order!

7. Careema Gourdine says:

Not yet but I have collected a lot of zippers over the years.

8. mary marshall says:

I made a jacket with a zipper up the front and pockets with zippers. My embellishment on the duck fabric was to use brightly colored zippers as the fasteners with no 2 alike. I thought I was really styling. Where is that jacket?
    Mary Marshall

9. I would love to try using the zippers in my doll crafting. I have not used them yet!

10. Chuck says: