Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Happy Free Stuff Friday! Today we’re giving away a copy of The Liberty Book of Home Sewing, which includes 25 great projects ranging from pincushions to tote bags to full-size quilts. Liberty is known for their iconic floral prints and … Continue reading
Hi All, I’m wondering if any of you have a sewing-themed tattoo. If not, do you know someone with one (or more)? Here are a couple that I found on Pinterest. I’ve always been afraid of getting a tattoo. Of … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever used zippers as a project embellishment? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Perri Hogue! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address. Perri … Continue reading
Project Runway Season 9 contestant and Sew It All TV Season 3 guest Fallene Wells is about to launch a campaign on Kickstarter.com to produce her Fall 2012 collection, Modern Nouveau. Her goal is to raise enough money in 45 … Continue reading
Enter to win Zipper Accents from Indygo Junction by Amy Barickman. We’re giving away two sets that include each include 1 yard of five cool zipper colors. The sets are perfect to use for any zipper embellishment project. Check out … Continue reading