Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Happy Free Stuff Friday! Today we’re giving away a copy of The Liberty Book of Home Sewing, which includes 25 great projects ranging from pincushions to tote bags to full-size quilts. Liberty is known for their iconic floral prints and … Continue reading
Hi All, I’m wondering if any of you have a sewing-themed tattoo. If not, do you know someone with one (or more)? Here are a couple that I found on Pinterest. I’ve always been afraid of getting a tattoo. Of … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever used zippers as a project embellishment? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Perri Hogue! Please email email@example.com with your mailing address. Perri … Continue reading
Project Runway Season 9 contestant and Sew It All TV Season 3 guest Fallene Wells is about to launch a campaign on Kickstarter.com to produce her Fall 2012 collection, Modern Nouveau. Her goal is to raise enough money in 45 … Continue reading
Enter to win Zipper Accents from Indygo Junction by Amy Barickman. We’re giving away two sets that include each include 1 yard of five cool zipper colors. The sets are perfect to use for any zipper embellishment project. Check out … Continue reading