Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
- Office Posh collared blazer pattern hack
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Thank you everyone for participating in the opening day of our Sew it All TV 13 Days of Giveaways! Remember, we will be giving away a GRAND PRIZE, your own copy of Sew It All, Season 2! You will be … Continue reading
Today we’re kicking off the Sew It All TV 13 Days of Giveaways on our blog! Sew It All TV Season 3 premiers in March and to get all of you excited and tuned in to the show, we’re giving away TONS of exclusive prizes … Continue reading
Take a sneak peek at the April/May issue of Sew News, which will be hitting newsstands March 19! Celebrate the fact that spring is on its way by downloading the free instructions and templates to create Lucy Blaire’s handy fold-up … Continue reading
Attention stitchers, quilters and crafters, Flat Ellen is at the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo in Lakeland, FL this weekend! If you’re in that neck of the woods, check out the Expo at 701 West Lime St. for lots of fun stuff … Continue reading
I’m so excited to be attending the 2012 Sewing & Stitchery Expo in Puyallup, WA next week! I’ll be blogging as a I attend classes, check out new products and visit with the “sewlebrities” in attendance. Will you be there? … Continue reading
Last month we let you know about Project Runway contestant and Sew It All guest Fallene Wells’ Kickstarter campaign to launch her line, Modern Nouveau. With only about 56 hours to go in the campaign, Fallene is on the home … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for sharing their great 1-yard project ideas! However, only two could win! The book Fabric-by-Fabric One-Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Projects Using Cottons, Knits, Voiles, Corduroy, Fleece, Flannel, Home Dec, Oilcloth, Wool and Beyond goes to: Jenn, who … Continue reading