Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Thank you everyone for participating in the opening day of our Sew it All TV 13 Days of Giveaways! Remember, we will be giving away a GRAND PRIZE, your own copy of Sew It All, Season 2! You will be … Continue reading
Today we’re kicking off the Sew It All TV 13 Days of Giveaways on our blog! Sew It All TV Season 3 premiers in March and to get all of you excited and tuned in to the show, we’re giving away TONS of exclusive prizes … Continue reading
Take a sneak peek at the April/May issue of Sew News, which will be hitting newsstands March 19! Celebrate the fact that spring is on its way by downloading the free instructions and templates to create Lucy Blaire’s handy fold-up … Continue reading
On Friday, we asked: Do you make fabric jewelry? Thanks for all your great answers, tips and ideas for fabric jewelry! I’ve made tons of fabric embellishments, but have never converted any of them to jewelry. After reading all the … Continue reading
Attention stitchers, quilters and crafters, Flat Ellen is at the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo in Lakeland, FL this weekend! If you’re in that neck of the woods, check out the Expo at 701 West Lime St. for lots of fun stuff … Continue reading
It’s Friday already! (Or…finally!!) Today we’re giving away this Sew-On Soft Touches embellishment from Dritz. Stitch ribbons on each end and make a statement necklace, or stitch to a neckline to spice up a shirt! To win this fun prize, … Continue reading