Today we have double prizes for Free Stuff Friday! We’re giving away two copies of the book Fabric-by-Fabric One-Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Projects Using Cottons, Knits, Voiles, Corduroy, Fleece, Flannel, Home Dec, Oilcloth, Wool and Beyond. The book also includes full-size patterns and lots of tips for creating cute projects that only require one yard of fabric. Sounds like fun, right? All you need to do to enter is answer this question: What is your favorite project to make from one yard (or less) of fabric? Add your answer to the comments section below and we’ll randomly draw two lucky winners next week. Happy Friday!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
- 7 Easy Summer Pieces To Add To Your Wardrobe
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 3 Preview
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 1: Fabric Choice & Pattern Elements
- Tell Me Your Bra Wearing Pet Peeves + Enter To Win A Lingerie Project E-book
- Upcoming Webinar: A Bra That Fits with Monica Bravo
- HOME DECORATING MADE EASY WITH PAM DAMOUR
Read From Our Archives