Today we have double prizes for Free Stuff Friday! We’re giving away two copies of the book Fabric-by-Fabric One-Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Projects Using Cottons, Knits, Voiles, Corduroy, Fleece, Flannel, Home Dec, Oilcloth, Wool and Beyond. The book also includes full-size patterns and lots of tips for creating cute projects that only require one yard of fabric. Sounds like fun, right? All you need to do to enter is answer this question: What is your favorite project to make from one yard (or less) of fabric? Add your answer to the comments section below and we’ll randomly draw two lucky winners next week. Happy Friday!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 2: How to Sew Welt Pockets
- BIG News for Readers of Sew News!
- Circle Skirt Styling: How to Wear a Full Circle Skirt
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
Read From Our Archives