Last month we let you know about Project Runway contestant and Sew It All guest Fallene Wells’ Kickstarter campaign to launch her line, Modern Nouveau. With only about 56 hours to go in the campaign, Fallene is on the home stretch! She’s raised about 80% of the $20,000 she needs, but if she doesn’t reach her goal by Wednesday, 2/22 at 9:25 ET, she won’t receive the money she’s raised so far. To find out more about her collection and how to contribute, check out Fallene’s Kickstarter page. Every amount helps!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preivew
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
Read From Our Archives