Last month we let you know about Project Runway contestant and Sew It All guest Fallene Wells’ Kickstarter campaign to launch her line, Modern Nouveau. With only about 56 hours to go in the campaign, Fallene is on the home stretch! She’s raised about 80% of the $20,000 she needs, but if she doesn’t reach her goal by Wednesday, 2/22 at 9:25 ET, she won’t receive the money she’s raised so far. To find out more about her collection and how to contribute, check out Fallene’s Kickstarter page. Every amount helps!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 2: How to Sew a Knit Neckband
- Sew Happy – an interview with author Sanae Ishida (+ giveaway!)
- Sewing the Gallery Tunic
- Pretty Options for Plus + Curvy Size (And A Giveaway!)
- Appleton Dress Sew Along, Week 1: How to Cut Knits
- Weekend Sewing: The Linden Edition
- National Wear Red Day Is Today! + A Heart Healthy Giveaway!
- Perfect Fit: Bonus Info with Joi Mahon
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 3: Bagging a Jacket Lining
- Raglan Sweatshirt: Dress Hack
Read From Our Archives