Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Last month we let you know about Project Runway contestant and Sew It All guest Fallene Wells’ Kickstarter campaign to launch her line, Modern Nouveau. With only about 56 hours to go in the campaign, Fallene is on the home … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for sharing their great 1-yard project ideas! However, only two could win! The book Fabric-by-Fabric One-Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Projects Using Cottons, Knits, Voiles, Corduroy, Fleece, Flannel, Home Dec, Oilcloth, Wool and Beyond goes to: Jenn, who … Continue reading
Today we have double prizes for Free Stuff Friday! We’re giving away two copies of the book Fabric-by-Fabric One-Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Projects Using Cottons, Knits, Voiles, Corduroy, Fleece, Flannel, Home Dec, Oilcloth, Wool and Beyond. The book also includes … Continue reading
Today marks my last day at Sew News and therefore I must say goodbye to the magazine, the awesome readers, my amazing co-workers and fearless leader, Ellen. I’ve had an amazing time working, learning and growing here, and I’m very … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest last week! We hope it was a fun trip down memory lane to remember your very first sewing project. It was certainly fun reading your answers! We randomly chose from … Continue reading
Happy Free Stuff Friday! Today we’re giving away Sewing Basics: All You Need to Know About Machine and Hand Sewing. The book features lots of great photos and how-tos for sewing, fitting and finishing. It would make an excellent resource … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is just 7 days away and from February 6 – February 14th the Quilt & Sew Shop is offering FREE shipping on U.S. orders of $25 or more!! Get books, DVDs, magazine issues and designs! Use coupon code QVLV4 at check out … Continue reading