Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Today marks my last day at Sew News and therefore I must say goodbye to the magazine, the awesome readers, my amazing co-workers and fearless leader, Ellen. I’ve had an amazing time working, learning and growing here, and I’m very … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is just 7 days away and from February 6 – February 14th the Quilt & Sew Shop is offering FREE shipping on U.S. orders of $25 or more!! Get books, DVDs, magazine issues and designs! Use coupon code QVLV4 at check out … Continue reading
Join Bernina educator, Susan Beck, in a fun (and FREE) Just Sew It! webinar: A Pile of Pillows. You’ll learn easy tips for sewing home decor pillows! See the class description below: “Join us to explore how to make basic decorator … Continue reading
Exciting news for all you Amy Butler fans: She’s making Gypsy Caravan, her very first fabric collection, available once again. All of the prints will be re-released by Rowan in the original designs and colors starting this spring. Check out … Continue reading