Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: March 2012
My iron is so old and clunky I’m half afraid to use it on anything! If you are in a similar situation, or if you just like free stuff (who doesn’t?) check out this Arrow/Reliable Iron giveaway! … Continue reading
Bernina of America has introduced the top 10 contenders for the exciting WeAllSew Wedding Dress Make-Over Challenge Contest. Entrants were challenged to upcycle a wedding gown or bridesmaid dress and for a chance to win a $1,000 BERNINA Gift Certificate … Continue reading
Last week I had the pleasure of traveling to the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo in Chicago and hosting a fun pillow-making project in the Make-It Center. Expo attendees could drop by the Make-It Center booth any time during the … Continue reading
The Yves Saint Laurent: The Retrospective exhibit opened at the Denver Art Museum yesterday and runs until July 8. I was among a few fortunate enough to have the curator of the exhibit take us on a guided tour last Friday. … Continue reading
Hello Readers! Remember back in January when Editor-in-Chief Ellen March asked about your sewing tattoos? Yeah, we didn’t really either. I nearly lost the ONE response in my inbox. But, her tats are really cool, so I’m glad I found … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for sticking it out and following the Sew it All TV 13 Days of Giveaways! Check out sewitalltv.com to review seasons 1 & 2 projects and to get a peek at the season 3 projects, airing now … Continue reading
Thank you everyone for answering the Day 13 question, “What are your home-dec sewing tips?” You guys have some great ideas! Post your tips and how-tos on Sewing District and your tip could be featured in an upcoming issue (which means … Continue reading