Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Happy Free Stuff Friday! Today we’re giving away a copy of How to Sell Your Crafts Online: A Step-by-Step Guide to Successful Sales on Etsy and Beyond by Derrick Sutton. Many sewists want to know how to take their sewing … Continue reading
My iron is so old and clunky I’m half afraid to use it on anything! If you are in a similar situation, or if you just like free stuff (who doesn’t?) check out this Arrow/Reliable Iron giveaway! … Continue reading
Bernina of America has introduced the top 10 contenders for the exciting WeAllSew Wedding Dress Make-Over Challenge Contest. Entrants were challenged to upcycle a wedding gown or bridesmaid dress and for a chance to win a $1,000 BERNINA Gift Certificate … Continue reading
Last week I had the pleasure of traveling to the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo in Chicago and hosting a fun pillow-making project in the Make-It Center. Expo attendees could drop by the Make-It Center booth any time during the … Continue reading
On Friday, we asked: What patchwork projects have you made lately? Thanks for all your great answers, tips and ideas about patchwork! Sorry we are one day late in revealing the winners! The winners of the 2 sets of 4 … Continue reading
The Yves Saint Laurent: The Retrospective exhibit opened at the Denver Art Museum yesterday and runs until July 8. I was among a few fortunate enough to have the curator of the exhibit take us on a guided tour last Friday. … Continue reading