Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Hello Readers! Remember back in January when Editor-in-Chief Ellen March asked about your sewing tattoos? Yeah, we didn’t really either. I nearly lost the ONE response in my inbox. But, her tats are really cool, so I’m glad I found … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for sticking it out and following the Sew it All TV 13 Days of Giveaways! Check out sewitalltv.com to review seasons 1 & 2 projects and to get a peek at the season 3 projects, airing now … Continue reading
Thank you everyone for answering the Day 13 question, “What are your home-dec sewing tips?” You guys have some great ideas! Post your tips and how-tos on Sewing District and your tip could be featured in an upcoming issue (which means … Continue reading
Here we are at the last giveaway prize announcement! It’s bittersweet; I’d like to give something away EVERY day, but then it wouldn’t be special anymore, would it? Well, maybe it would, but I’d run out of prizes real quick. … Continue reading
Hello readers! Thank you for all your answers to the Day 11 question, “Where do you get your Sew News, Creative Machine Embroidery and Sew It All magazines?” Check bookstores, JoAnn fabrics, Hancock Fabrics, local sewing shops, WalMart, and they … Continue reading
The South by Southwest (SXSW) music festival takes place in Austin, TX, and is one of the most highly anticipated music events of the year. At this year’s festival, Bernina will be hosting the first-ever Make and Take Sewing Lab … Continue reading