Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Oilcloth is one of my favorite spring fabrics, not only because of the bright and cheery prints and colors, but also because it lends itself so well to lots of springy items, like outdoor tablecloths, gardening aprons and rain-resistant totes. … Continue reading
Another day, another Sew it All TV Giveaway! It’s Day 10 and I loved reading all your stories about how you discovered SN, SIA and SIA TV from yesterday. Thanks to all of you who have been with us since … Continue reading
Attention Canadian readers! We have got a special design challenge just for you! Read below and download the rules and regulations at the bottom for details on how to enter! Designer Style Challenge & Awards Canada’s search for outstanding original … Continue reading
Next week, Ellen and I are headed to the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo in Chicago! I’ll be in the Make-It Center teaching how to stitch up a fun ruffled pillow from Sew It All, Volume 3. Yesterday, I practiced by … Continue reading
Welcome to Monday! I hope you were ready for it. And I hope it being Day 9 of our 13 Days of Giveaways makes it a little more bearable. Yesterday we asked, “Do you use commercial patterns, draft your own … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for participating in Day 7 of Sew it All TV 13 Days of Giveaways to celebrate the 3rd season of Sew it All airing on PBS! Yesterday we asked, “Do you do hand embroidery?” Many of you learned hand embroidery when … Continue reading
What a cool idea! IKEA wanted customers to be able to view their digital catalog on-the-go, so they introduced a new sewing kit that includes conductive thread to customize your gloves or mittens to be touchscreen-compatible. That way, you can … Continue reading