Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Don’t Miss Out On These Exclusive Classes & Events!
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Thanks to everyone who entered our Free Stuff Friday giveaway for The Fashion Designer’s Handbook & Kit! We asked you to share your best sewing advice for a beginner, and we got so many great responses! If you’re new to … Continue reading
Happy Friday! It’s time for another Free Stuff giveaway! Today we’re awarding one lucky reader with The Fashion Designer’s Handbook & Kit: Learn to Sew and Become a Designer in 33 Fabulous Projects. This fabulous kit is perfect for aspiring … Continue reading
Happy Free Stuff Friday! Since we missed last week due to some internet problems in the office, today we’re giving away some great sewing supplies to two lucky winners: The Crafter’s Choice, Micro Stitch (pictured on the left) for basting … Continue reading
My, my, aren’t we a forgetful bunch? Unless all of our scissors, pins and needles are in fact getting up and walking away. I’d love it if I had to get new needles because they went dull, but they don’t … Continue reading
Happy Good Friday and Happy Free Stuff Friday! Today we’re giving away some great sewing supplies to one lucky winner: All-Purpose Sewers Aid by Dritz and a Needle Sampler by Kathy Delaney. Apply … Continue reading
The fashion world is all abuzz about the amazing Yves Saint Laurent Retrospective that just opened at the Denver Art Museum. Denver is the only city in North America to host the exhibit, and our Assistant Editor Nicki got to … Continue reading