Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
- Cosplay Is So Much Fun
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: May 2012
2012 marks the Queen Elizabeth II’s Diamond Jubilee Year, the 60th anniversary of her reign over the United Kingdom. Elizabeth II took the throne on Feb. 6, 1952, and was crowned on June 2, 1952. The central weekend of Diamond … Continue reading
Thank you everyone for participating in Friday’s giveaway! On Friday, we asked: How often do you reference your sewing library? Many of you flip through your library to reference specific techniques for a project you’re working on. Still more of you … Continue reading
Welcome to another edition of Free Stuff Friday! Today we’re giving away a copy of the Singer Simple Sewing Guide. Not specific to a Singer sewing machine, this guide gives you essential tips and techniques– from information on sewing tools … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for participating in our Free Stuff Friday giveaway for Sewing Modkid Style by Patty Young! There are a lot of very lucky little girls out there! We chose randomly from among all the commeters, and the lucky … Continue reading
Hey Sew News readers and fans! I just found a great giveaway that I would like to share! YourFleece is giving a lucky winner $100 of fleece! The details about how to enter are below! How To Enter by Fabric … Continue reading
Happy Friday! Today we’re giving away a copy of Sewing Modkid Style by fabric designer Patty Young. This book includes 20 patterns perfect for little girls, including cute and comfy dresses, tops and bottoms sized for both toddlers (sizes 2T-5T) … Continue reading
Angelic Morrison! Angelic, you have won a set of 3 Stitcher’s Revolution Iron-On Transfers! Out of the 67 answers to the question: What are your favorite things to embroider? we choose Angelic’s randomly! She replied: “My favorite things to embroider … Continue reading