Do you often find yourself suffering from the Sewing Machine Blues? Is your machine giving you a tension headache? Nothing’s more frustrating than wanting to start an exciting new project only to encounter mysterious machine malfunctions. But fear not! Craftsy comes to the rescue today by offering their Sewing Machine 911 class for FREE! Get to know the basic parts of your machine, learn to troubleshoot common sewing machine problems, and find out how to maintain your machine to keep it in great running order. The best part? Once you sign up for the free Sewing Machine 911 class, you can watch it whenever you want, as often as you want! Happy sewing!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Tea House Dress Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Selection
- 6 Fall Sewing Must-Haves with Allie Olson
- High-End Hack: Feather Trimmed Tank Styling
- Serger Seams for Garment Construction (+ FREE PROJECT!)
- High-End Hack: Feather Trimmed Tank Tutorial
- DIY Textiles: Plastic Bag Painting Technique
- All Things Fall (sewing!) with the August/September issue of Sew News
- DIY Textiles: Painted Brushstrokes Tips
- And the Winner of the Fat Quarter Home Giveaway Is…
- Fabric Dyeing: Flour Resist Technique – Tips and Tricks
Read From Our Archives