Do you often find yourself suffering from the Sewing Machine Blues? Is your machine giving you a tension headache? Nothing’s more frustrating than wanting to start an exciting new project only to encounter mysterious machine malfunctions. But fear not! Craftsy comes to the rescue today by offering their Sewing Machine 911 class for FREE! Get to know the basic parts of your machine, learn to troubleshoot common sewing machine problems, and find out how to maintain your machine to keep it in great running order. The best part? Once you sign up for the free Sewing Machine 911 class, you can watch it whenever you want, as often as you want! Happy sewing!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 10 Driving Miss Unconventional
- Pants Pattern Review: Alexandria Peg Trousers
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 2: Double Welt Pockets
- A Look Into Steampunk: Fashion, Art & Technology
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 1: Interfacing for Bags
Read From Our Archives