Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Happy Friday! We hope you had a wonderful week and have an even more wonderful weekend! This week we are giving away a set of 3 Stitcher’s Revolution Iron-On Transfers! With these iron-on transfers from Colonial Patterns, Inc. you can add … Continue reading
Do you often find yourself suffering from the Sewing Machine Blues? Is your machine giving you a tension headache? Nothing’s more frustrating than wanting to start an exciting new project only to encounter mysterious machine malfunctions. But fear not! Craftsy … Continue reading
Bernina USA just announced their second WeAllSew Challenge: “Make Yourself at Home.” To enter, upcycle anything into a unique home-decor item, and then upload a photo of the finished project along with a brief description to the WeAllSew Challenge page … Continue reading
Well, it’s Monday. But, lucky for you, today we’re announcing the winner of Friday’s giveaway! Today we’re giving away a copy of Cat Wei’s book, Material World: Home Decor Projects for the Fabric Obsessed (Quarry Books). This book provides step-by-step instructions for … Continue reading