Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Happy Friday! We hope you had a wonderful week and have an even more wonderful weekend! This week we are giving away a set of 3 Stitcher’s Revolution Iron-On Transfers! With these iron-on transfers from Colonial Patterns, Inc. you can add … Continue reading
Do you often find yourself suffering from the Sewing Machine Blues? Is your machine giving you a tension headache? Nothing’s more frustrating than wanting to start an exciting new project only to encounter mysterious machine malfunctions. But fear not! Craftsy … Continue reading
Bernina USA just announced their second WeAllSew Challenge: “Make Yourself at Home.” To enter, upcycle anything into a unique home-decor item, and then upload a photo of the finished project along with a brief description to the WeAllSew Challenge page … Continue reading
Well, it’s Monday. But, lucky for you, today we’re announcing the winner of Friday’s giveaway! Today we’re giving away a copy of Cat Wei’s book, Material World: Home Decor Projects for the Fabric Obsessed (Quarry Books). This book provides step-by-step instructions for … Continue reading