Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Happy Friday, readers! This week’s giveaway is pretty special, because we’re giving away a grab bag stuffed with goodies to one very lucky winner! This grab bag includes (but is not limited to)… Fun & Fabulous Pillows to Sew (Lark … Continue reading
Hi and happy Monday from the Sew News team! Thank you for all of your comments on our marketplace edition of Free Stuff Friday! We had so many wonderful responses and learned about some great new Etsy shops! Only one … Continue reading
Welcome to another edition of Free Stuff Friday! For the Sew News staff, this Friday is full of dogs in the office, frozen yogurt and lots of editing of Sew it All. We had a fun week welcoming writer Sharon … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone who participated in Friday’s giveaway! We want everyone to know about the fun articles and great information in Sew it All. We’re also glad to be spreading the word about the magazine’s companion show, Sew it All TV, … Continue reading
It’s Friday again, which means it’s time for a giveaway! Since we are very excited that a new issue of Sew it All goes on sale Tuesday, June 19th, we’re giving away a FREE copy of the issue to THREE … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest for a free annual membership to sew.tv! You had some excellent suggestions for how-to videos. Stay tuned, as we’ll be adding lots of great new content and tutorials to the … Continue reading