Happy Friday! We have exciting news this week with the launch of sew.tv, where you can conveniently watch how-to sewing videos as often as you want and as many times as you want! If your local PBS station doesn’t carry Sew It All yet, you can watch all of Sew It All Season 1 on sew.tv. (Check out the episode previews for free now!) To join sew.tv, you can purchase a monthly membership for only $2.99, or sign up for an annual membership of only $19.97! So, to celebrate, we’re giving away an annual membership to one lucky winner. To enter, answer this question in the comments section below: What projects or techniques would you like to see in future how-to videos? We’ll select a winner at random on Monday–good luck!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preivew
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
Read From Our Archives