Happy Friday! We have exciting news this week with the launch of sew.tv, where you can conveniently watch how-to sewing videos as often as you want and as many times as you want! If your local PBS station doesn’t carry Sew It All yet, you can watch all of Sew It All Season 1 on sew.tv. (Check out the episode previews for free now!) To join sew.tv, you can purchase a monthly membership for only $2.99, or sign up for an annual membership of only $19.97! So, to celebrate, we’re giving away an annual membership to one lucky winner. To enter, answer this question in the comments section below: What projects or techniques would you like to see in future how-to videos? We’ll select a winner at random on Monday–good luck!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
- Cosplay Is So Much Fun
Read From Our Archives