Happy Friday! We have exciting news this week with the launch of sew.tv, where you can conveniently watch how-to sewing videos as often as you want and as many times as you want! If your local PBS station doesn’t carry Sew It All yet, you can watch all of Sew It All Season 1 on sew.tv. (Check out the episode previews for free now!) To join sew.tv, you can purchase a monthly membership for only $2.99, or sign up for an annual membership of only $19.97! So, to celebrate, we’re giving away an annual membership to one lucky winner. To enter, answer this question in the comments section below: What projects or techniques would you like to see in future how-to videos? We’ll select a winner at random on Monday–good luck!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Up in Arms Blouse featuring Art Gallery Fabrics
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 4: Sleeves, Cuffs, and Hems
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 1: Fabric
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Preview 7
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
Read From Our Archives