Happy Friday! We have exciting news this week with the launch of sew.tv, where you can conveniently watch how-to sewing videos as often as you want and as many times as you want! If your local PBS station doesn’t carry Sew It All yet, you can watch all of Sew It All Season 1 on sew.tv. (Check out the episode previews for free now!) To join sew.tv, you can purchase a monthly membership for only $2.99, or sign up for an annual membership of only $19.97! So, to celebrate, we’re giving away an annual membership to one lucky winner. To enter, answer this question in the comments section below: What projects or techniques would you like to see in future how-to videos? We’ll select a winner at random on Monday–good luck!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives