Happy Friday! We have exciting news this week with the launch of sew.tv, where you can conveniently watch how-to sewing videos as often as you want and as many times as you want! If your local PBS station doesn’t carry Sew It All yet, you can watch all of Sew It All Season 1 on sew.tv. (Check out the episode previews for free now!) To join sew.tv, you can purchase a monthly membership for only $2.99, or sign up for an annual membership of only $19.97! So, to celebrate, we’re giving away an annual membership to one lucky winner. To enter, answer this question in the comments section below: What projects or techniques would you like to see in future how-to videos? We’ll select a winner at random on Monday–good luck!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
Read From Our Archives