Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest for a free annual membership to sew.tv! You had some excellent suggestions for how-to videos. Stay tuned, as we’ll be adding lots of great new content and tutorials to the site! We randomly drew from among all the commenters, and the lucky winner is Martha C.! Here’s what Martha would like to see: “I would love to see recycling clothes as mentioned above, altering clothes, some free motion, how to use my serger. I like lots of different classes so will be eager to see what you have.” Congrats, Martha! We hope you enjoy your sew.tv membership. There are a couple different episodes that I think you’ll like, including T-Shirt Transformation (upcycling), Free-Motion Frenzy (decorative free-motion stitching ideas) and Knit Wit (using a serger to stitch knit fabrics). And the great thing about sew.tv is that you can watch these videos as often as you want and as many times as you want! Be sure to let us know what you think of sew.tv and keep telling us what you’d like to see. Happy viewing, and be sure to check back this Friday for our next Free Stuff giveaway!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
Read From Our Archives