Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Are you ready for Sew It All, Volume 4? The issue goes on sale June 19th! Volume 4 has 40 fun, stylish and simple new projects to make. I just love the ruffled skirt on the cover. Speaking of the … Continue reading
Elissa Yost! She just won a copy of Sew Wild: Creating with Stitch and Mixed Media by Alisa Burke and published by Interweave! She answered our question: Have you ever created your designed your own fabric?? If not, what is … Continue reading
Check out the adorable baby blanket Creative Machine Embroidery Associate Editor Colleen Exline made! Her sister has a baby on the way, so Colleen stitched up this super cozy and clever football blanket for her new nephew using this free … Continue reading