Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Are you ready for Sew It All, Volume 4? The issue goes on sale June 19th! Volume 4 has 40 fun, stylish and simple new projects to make. I just love the ruffled skirt on the cover. Speaking of the … Continue reading
Elissa Yost! She just won a copy of Sew Wild: Creating with Stitch and Mixed Media by Alisa Burke and published by Interweave! She answered our question: Have you ever created your designed your own fabric?? If not, what is … Continue reading
Check out the adorable baby blanket Creative Machine Embroidery Associate Editor Colleen Exline made! Her sister has a baby on the way, so Colleen stitched up this super cozy and clever football blanket for her new nephew using this free … Continue reading