Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
- And the Winner of the Sew4Home Bags and Totes Giveaway Is…
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Get ready for sewing fun! The Original Sewing & Quilt Expo Pittsburgh is next week from Aug. 2-4 at the Monroeville Convention Center, and I’ll be there teaching in the Make-It Center! I have some fun and easy Sew it … Continue reading
Have you picked up a copy of Sew it All, Volume 4 yet? It’s on newsstands for a few more weeks, and you can also purchase it from Quilt and Sew Shop. For a chance to win a prize package … Continue reading
Hello readers, welcome to Monday! I hope it’s not too rough on you. Thank you all for participating in Thursday’s special giveaway! Thursday’s prize was this cool gadget: a Creative Textile tool from Walnut Hollow. Use for fabric applique, pressing, embossing velvet, … Continue reading
Today Colleen of Creative Machine Embroidery and I are live tweeting! If you don’t follow us on Twitter yet, check out Sew News, Sew it All and CME to join the fun! Colleen and I are spending the day taking … Continue reading
We celebrated the launch of Sew It All, Volume 4 a few weeks ago at our friend Aurora’s wonderful fabric store Fabric Bliss, where I had the pleasure of meeting Jill Case, who started the Denver Sewing Collective. The Denver … Continue reading