Today Colleen of Creative Machine Embroidery and I are live tweeting! If you don’t follow us on Twitter yet, check out Sew News, Sew it All and CME to join the fun! Colleen and I are spending the day taking classes at the Rocky Mountain Sew Expo in Denver, so we’re updating you on the classes we’re taking and any great sewing finds we come across. I’ll also be tweeting from designer Stephanie O.‘s ready-to-wear trunk show this evening starting at 4PM MT. Stephanie O. is an extremely talented designer who will be appearing on the next season of Sew It All! (Here’s a write-up about her in the Denver Post.) I can’t wait to see her collection in person! See you on Twitter!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
Read From Our Archives