Today Colleen of Creative Machine Embroidery and I are live tweeting! If you don’t follow us on Twitter yet, check out Sew News, Sew it All and CME to join the fun! Colleen and I are spending the day taking classes at the Rocky Mountain Sew Expo in Denver, so we’re updating you on the classes we’re taking and any great sewing finds we come across. I’ll also be tweeting from designer Stephanie O.‘s ready-to-wear trunk show this evening starting at 4PM MT. Stephanie O. is an extremely talented designer who will be appearing on the next season of Sew It All! (Here’s a write-up about her in the Denver Post.) I can’t wait to see her collection in person! See you on Twitter!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives