Today Colleen of Creative Machine Embroidery and I are live tweeting! If you don’t follow us on Twitter yet, check out Sew News, Sew it All and CME to join the fun! Colleen and I are spending the day taking classes at the Rocky Mountain Sew Expo in Denver, so we’re updating you on the classes we’re taking and any great sewing finds we come across. I’ll also be tweeting from designer Stephanie O.‘s ready-to-wear trunk show this evening starting at 4PM MT. Stephanie O. is an extremely talented designer who will be appearing on the next season of Sew It All! (Here’s a write-up about her in the Denver Post.) I can’t wait to see her collection in person! See you on Twitter!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives