Today Colleen of Creative Machine Embroidery and I are live tweeting! If you don’t follow us on Twitter yet, check out Sew News, Sew it All and CME to join the fun! Colleen and I are spending the day taking classes at the Rocky Mountain Sew Expo in Denver, so we’re updating you on the classes we’re taking and any great sewing finds we come across. I’ll also be tweeting from designer Stephanie O.‘s ready-to-wear trunk show this evening starting at 4PM MT. Stephanie O. is an extremely talented designer who will be appearing on the next season of Sew It All! (Here’s a write-up about her in the Denver Post.) I can’t wait to see her collection in person! See you on Twitter!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Pants Pattern Review: Ninni Culottes by Named Clothing
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 10 Driving Miss Unconventional
- Pants Pattern Review: Alexandria Peg Trousers
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 2: Double Welt Pockets
- A Look Into Steampunk: Fashion, Art & Technology
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
Read From Our Archives