For today’s Free Stuff Friday giveaway, we have the very cool book DIY Couture by designer Rosie Martin for Laurence King Publishing. The book includes step-by-step instructions for beginner or experienced sewists to create a custom wardrobe–no patterns needed! To enter to win this book, answer the following question: Where do you find garment-sewing inspiration? Post your answer in the “Comments” section below, and we’ll randomly select a winner on Monday. Good luck!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 2 Construction
- Week 2 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Fitting Issues
- Departure Shift Dress Hack
- Sewing Room Nightmares: What’s Your Space Look Like? + Enter Into A Giveaway!
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
Read From Our Archives