For today’s Free Stuff Friday giveaway, we have the very cool book DIY Couture by designer Rosie Martin for Laurence King Publishing. The book includes step-by-step instructions for beginner or experienced sewists to create a custom wardrobe–no patterns needed! To enter to win this book, answer the following question: Where do you find garment-sewing inspiration? Post your answer in the “Comments” section below, and we’ll randomly select a winner on Monday. Good luck!
Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
Read From Our Archives