Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preivew
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Today Colleen of Creative Machine Embroidery and I are live tweeting! If you don’t follow us on Twitter yet, check out Sew News, Sew it All and CME to join the fun! Colleen and I are spending the day taking … Continue reading
Surprise! Since our editors are in and out of the office today and tomorrow at the Rocky Mountain Sewing Expo and such, we’re doing Free Stuff Friday a day early! Today we’re giving away a Creative Textile tool from Walnut … Continue reading
Thanks so much to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday giveaway for two Simplicity patterns. It was fun reading about the first sewing patterns you used! We randomly drew from among all of the commenters, and the lucky winner … Continue reading
Happy Friday–we hope you had a wonderful and relaxing Fourth of July! Today we have two fun and simple Learn to Sew patterns from Simplicity to give away to a lucky winner. Both patterns are ideal for beginners, and would … Continue reading
We celebrated the launch of Sew It All, Volume 4 a few weeks ago at our friend Aurora’s wonderful fabric store Fabric Bliss, where I had the pleasure of meeting Jill Case, who started the Denver Sewing Collective. The Denver … Continue reading