Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
- Office Posh collared blazer pattern hack
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Welcome to Day 7 of our giveaway series to celebrate Sew it All TV season 4 airing on PBS September 1st! Thank you all for joining the discussion about Project Runway yesterday! I got a lot of votes for Ven as … Continue reading
Happy Hump Day! We’re halfway through this week and halfway through our 13 days of giveaways! If you haven’t won yet, keep commenting and remember, even if you don’t win a daily prize, you still have a shot at winning … Continue reading
Good morning/afternoon/evening, readers! Thank you for sharing your patchwork projects with us! I loved reading about the fun things you’ve all done with patchwork, including quilts, scarves, purses, etc. As some of you mentioned, the possibilities are endless! And thank … Continue reading
Good Monday everyone! Congratulations to our Day 3 winners, Beth B. and Diane DeNormandie, who won a copy of the Updated Supplement to Sulky’s Secrets to Successful Stabilizing AND a sample package of Sulky water-soluble stabilizer! Remember to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing … Continue reading
Welcome to Day 3 of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways. To celebrate Season 4 airing on PBS September 1st, we’re revisiting past episodes and giving away prizes! Coming up in season 4, get more fun, easy projects, … Continue reading
Thank you everyone for participating in our kickoff giveaway! To celebrate Season 4 of Sew it All TV airing on PBS September 1st, we’re giving away a prize a day for the next 12 days! Every day you comment on the post … Continue reading