Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 2 Construction
- Week 2 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Fitting Issues
- Departure Shift Dress Hack
- Sewing Room Nightmares: What’s Your Space Look Like? + Enter Into A Giveaway!
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: September 2012
The cutting counter line at a fabric store is always a great place to meet people! I’m one of those who like to know what everyone else is making, especially in the case of today, when the woman in front … Continue reading
Happy Friday!! Our prize this Friday comes from our dear Sew it All TV season 4 guest, Jess Goldman. Check out her episode here. (PS: It includes free pillow patterns!) While you’re at it, check out her other trendy women’s, kids … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! Here are some more free patterns to get you in the spirit of Halloween. Frankenstein is a fairly common decoration and costume for Halloween. What kid doesn’t like painting their face green? Whether you think about the original Frankenstein … Continue reading
You may remember from the Apr/May ’12 issue of Sew News that Miles, Queensland, Australia, is the Tea Cozy capital of the world. This year, a World Tea Cozy Making Competition was held. The competition judges the best tea cozies … Continue reading
We’re continuing out countdown to Halloween today with more free patterns! Halloween isn’t always just about the decorations and candy you hand out to cute little trick-or-treaters; there are tons of parties and family gatherings, and that means food! So … Continue reading
Yesterday’s posts of Halloween decoration ideas have put me in a Halloween mood! So, I’m starting a countdown to Halloween! The actual holiday may still seem like a long way off, but it’s never too early to start planning your … Continue reading
Have you noticed the super cute Arrow Sewing Cabinets on the covers of Sew it All? The Olivia cabinet is featured on the cover of Volume 1 in Pistachio (she’s also available in white!). I really love the cute scalloped … Continue reading