Free Stuff Friday

Happy Friday Everyone! Hope you’ve had a great week and are looking forward to another edition of Free Stuff Friday!

Have you had a chance to check out the article Splendid Stitchery in our latest issue? Jenny Hart, founder of Sublime Stitching, has designed the embroidery patterns that can help you transform the look of a shirt and really make it your own. The sewing pattern for the shirt as well as the embroidery template are available for free under our web extras. To help you customize your design even more we are giving away two packages of metallic embroidery thread from Sublime Stitching!

supplies 611 200x300 Free Stuff Friday

All you have to do to win this great prize is post your answer to the following question in the comment section at the end of this post:

What is your favorite way to customize a garment?

We’ll randomly select a winner on Monday, but until then enjoy your weekend!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

108 Responses to Free Stuff Friday

1. Karen A says:

I like to make sure the fit is perfect and then I might add some special touches like pockets, piping, or coordinating fabric trims.

2. Lexie says:

I like a little embroidery design to make it unique.

3. Concetta Lockard says:

I would use it on jeans.

4. Linda Seeley says:

I like to individualize whatever I sew. I always change the collar, sleeve or perhaps the whole neckline. I may add m/c embroidery, piping, lace inserts Sewing can be so mch fun, distraction and or relaxation. I love to sew and have been sewing for myself and others for over 65 years.

5. Mary M says:

Embroidery. I love to embroider flowers on tops.

6. Evelyn says:

Sometimes I add topstitching.

7. Michelle Hall says:

making it fit the person and then adding trim or embroidery to make it pop

8. Pingback: Free Stuff Friday Winner! | Sew News