Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
- Tell Us What You Sewed This Past Year!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction
- Too Blessed To Be Stressed! + New Class From Kenneth D. King!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: October 2012
It’s Monday again! But don’t worry, two of you are going to win a prize! On Friday we announced our giveaway of an original Paradiso designs pattern by lovely Sew News contributor and Sew it All TV season 5 guest (look for her … Continue reading
Happy Friday readers! I hope you’ve had a great week and are ready for some giveaways! Today we’re giving away an original Paradiso designs pattern by lovely Sew News contributor and Sew it All TV season 5 guest (look for her … Continue reading
As a sewing enthusiast, we know you love handmade items. That’s why we’re so excited to introduce you to our new sister publication, Love of Crochet. This brand-new magazine includes patterns for garments, gifts, accessories and home décor—over 25 in … Continue reading
Congratulations to Jeanne! Her comment was randomly selected to receive Grow Your Handmade Business by Kari Chapin. Soon she will be learning the ins and outs of creating a sustainable creative business. Jeanne responded, saying: “A small quilting and sewing … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! This Friday we have a wonderful prize from Storey Publishing: Grow Your Handmade Business by Kari Chapman. With the help of this book you will learn how to budget, market, manage, develop and sustain a successful creative … Continue reading
How do you keep track of pins around your sewing room? I have quite a variety of pincushions that I’ve amassed over the years, including a crocheted cactus, the classic red tomato and a couple of those magnetic ones. Recently, … Continue reading