Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: October 2012
It’s Monday again! But don’t worry, two of you are going to win a prize! On Friday we announced our giveaway of an original Paradiso designs pattern by lovely Sew News contributor and Sew it All TV season 5 guest (look for her … Continue reading
Happy Friday readers! I hope you’ve had a great week and are ready for some giveaways! Today we’re giving away an original Paradiso designs pattern by lovely Sew News contributor and Sew it All TV season 5 guest (look for her … Continue reading
As a sewing enthusiast, we know you love handmade items. That’s why we’re so excited to introduce you to our new sister publication, Love of Crochet. This brand-new magazine includes patterns for garments, gifts, accessories and home décor—over 25 in … Continue reading
Congratulations to Jeanne! Her comment was randomly selected to receive Grow Your Handmade Business by Kari Chapin. Soon she will be learning the ins and outs of creating a sustainable creative business. Jeanne responded, saying: “A small quilting and sewing … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! This Friday we have a wonderful prize from Storey Publishing: Grow Your Handmade Business by Kari Chapman. With the help of this book you will learn how to budget, market, manage, develop and sustain a successful creative … Continue reading
How do you keep track of pins around your sewing room? I have quite a variety of pincushions that I’ve amassed over the years, including a crocheted cactus, the classic red tomato and a couple of those magnetic ones. Recently, … Continue reading