Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives
Monthly Archives: October 2012
It’s Monday again! But don’t worry, two of you are going to win a prize! On Friday we announced our giveaway of an original Paradiso designs pattern by lovely Sew News contributor and Sew it All TV season 5 guest (look for her … Continue reading
Happy Friday readers! I hope you’ve had a great week and are ready for some giveaways! Today we’re giving away an original Paradiso designs pattern by lovely Sew News contributor and Sew it All TV season 5 guest (look for her … Continue reading
As a sewing enthusiast, we know you love handmade items. That’s why we’re so excited to introduce you to our new sister publication, Love of Crochet. This brand-new magazine includes patterns for garments, gifts, accessories and home décor—over 25 in … Continue reading
Congratulations to Jeanne! Her comment was randomly selected to receive Grow Your Handmade Business by Kari Chapin. Soon she will be learning the ins and outs of creating a sustainable creative business. Jeanne responded, saying: “A small quilting and sewing … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! This Friday we have a wonderful prize from Storey Publishing: Grow Your Handmade Business by Kari Chapman. With the help of this book you will learn how to budget, market, manage, develop and sustain a successful creative … Continue reading
How do you keep track of pins around your sewing room? I have quite a variety of pincushions that I’ve amassed over the years, including a crocheted cactus, the classic red tomato and a couple of those magnetic ones. Recently, … Continue reading